This week we've released some key updates to our platform for our amazing customers!
- Significant upgrades to our virtual Minute Book (vMB) to include a table of contents and the ability to search and sort all documents in the vMB.
- Restructured Athennian's Capital structure service to handle very complex securities registers.
- Fixed issue with Effective Date not formatting properly in document automation (DXT).
- Fixed issue with Securities Registers showing some certificates out of order.
- Fixed issue with Transaction Date not matching the Cancel Date for any share certificates being cancelled.
- Added many other subtle enhancements to allow our customers to work more securely and efficiently.