Athennian has multiple user roles and in this article we will go over the Read-Only User role, how to invite them to your team and what they can see and do throughout Athennian.
The Read-Only user access only allows you to view the shared resources. This means that you can navigate through and access the Dashboard, Tasks, Entities, People and Reports tabs in the application, but you cannot manipulate the data in any way.
To invite someone to access your database as a read-only user, follow these simple steps:
- Navigate to the Dashboard;
- Click on + Invite;
- Type in the Email of the person you would like to invite to the team;
- Select the User-Only user accesses by checking off the corresponding box;
- Select Invite.
For further details on how to manage the users on a team, visit our How do I add or remove users from a team? help article.
About the tabs
- Dashboard is the section where you will see an overview of the different sections of Athennian - you will also find links to the Athennian Help Center and the Athennian Feedback Board in this tab.
- Tasks is the section where you have the ability to view the tasks for all of the entities across the database.
- Entities is the section where you have the ability to search for and view all of the entities in the database. For best practices, see our entity search help article.
- People is the section where you have the ability to search for and view all of the individuals in the database. For best practices, see our people search help article.
- Reports is the section where you have the ability to generate and view reports generated.
Note that all documents (Summaries, Registers and Ledgers) that a Read-Only User prepares in an entity will be stored in the Documents section of Athennian.