The Feedback Center allows users to provide feedback in one organized area that is accessible to anyone using Athennian. In this help article, you will learn how simple it is to use the Feedback Center!
- Find the link to the Feedback Center by going to your Athennian Dashboard and then clicking View Now in the Feedback Center tile;
- Once you click View Now, you will be redirected to the Feedback Board in the Feedback Center;
- On the lefthand side, create a post by entering a post Title, post Details, and even attaching a related images such as a screen capture;
- On the righthand side, you can scroll through, view, comment or vote on any of the published feedback posts - once you click on a post you can also see the list of people who have upvoted the post.
In addition to the Feedback Board, the Feedback Center also allows you to see the roadmap of feedback that has been selected for development. In the Roadmap section, you can see the feedback that is Under Review, Planned, and In Progress. Click on any feedback post in this section to view the comments and upvotes or to leave a comment or upvote.
The Changelog in the Feedback Center allows you to see all scheduled updates to Athennian. There are four different categories of updates in this section:
- All entries: all updates
- New: new updates
- Improved: improvements to existing features
- Fixed: fixes to existing features
In any given update listed in the Changelog, you will be able to see the following:
- The effective date
- The categories under which it falls
- What's New
- What's Improved