Changing a principal's status from Confirmed to Outgoing or Inactive is simple and easy to do! Just follow these simple steps:
- Navigate to the Principal tab in the entity in question;
- Check off the box next to the principal's name on the far left - you will notice a yellow tool bar appear at the top of the screen;
- In the yellow toolbar, select Change Status and select either 1) Outgoing if the date you make the change is not necessarily the effective date of the removal; or 2) Inactive if you would like to set the principal as inactive right away;
- A new window will pop up prompting you to give a Reason for the removal and the End Date - fill in these fields and click Confirm;
- Click Apply in the yellow toolbar and then scroll down to the bottom of your principals list to see the new status of the principal!
Excellent! Your principal records have now been updated! 🎉