On-Demand Webinar Segment 1: Entering Entity and People Data
In this segment of the On-Demand Webinar Series, you will learn the following:
- Dashboard Review - Help Center / Feedback Center / In-App Chat
- Create an entity from a template
- Create an entity from scratch
- Create agents, track registrations, add principals, create classes of securities, etc.
- Create and merge a person record
- Bulk replace, appoint and remove principals
- Generate an entity summary
Applicable Help Center Sections
The Athennian Help Center is the place to go to find the resources that you need to help you better understand and navigate the Athennian application and to help improve your overall user experience with Athennian. Below are some sections of the Athennian Help Center that will provide you with additional information and instructions on how to enter entity and people data in Athennian:
Applicable Training Missions
In addition to the Athennian Help Center articles, we also have the Athennian Training Program which consists of short step-by-step training missions that guide you through how to navigate and enter data into Athennian. Below you will find a list of the missions that relate to Segment 1 on how to enter entity and people data in Athennian:
- Mission 1 - Basics on Creating an Entity Tasks & Reports
- Mission 3 - Agents, Registrations& Annual Compliance
- Mission 6 - Org Charts, Entity Templates & Reports
- Mission 7 - Bulk Changes to Principals
Live Q/A: Join Our Customer Success Team Every Thursday for Live Answers
Our Customer Success team is made up of certified paralegals and experts on entity management. Every week they'll be hosting a live session to go over any questions you may have and review new features!
Live Q/A sessions take place every Thursday at
1 pm ET; 12 pm CT; 11 am MT; 10 am PT
You can move to the top of the question queue by asking questions in advance using this form. If you cannot attend a live Q/A, you can still use the form to ask questions and our team will email you a response.
To register for a live Q/A session, click on the link below: