Types of User Roles
In Athennian there are four different types of user roles:
In this article we will go over the rights and restrictions attached to the Administrator user role in Athennian.
General Overview of the Administrator
The Administrator user role has full access to manipulating the data in the database, whether it be to add, remove, or modify the entities, the users, the teams, etc. The only limitation is that the Administrator cannot manipulate the templates in the database - these rights are reserved uniquely to the Whitelabel Administrator.
Accessible Tabs of the Database
About the Tabs in Athennian
- Dashboard: overview of recent entities, recent documents, upcoming/overdue tasks, link to the Help Center and the Feedback Center, and user invites;
- Tasks: Overdue, New, Pending Completed and Archived tasks;
- Entities: full list of entities in the database;
- People: full list of people in the database;
- Reports: Reporting tool and Custom Reporting tool.
Inviting Administrators to the Database
To invite a user to access your database as a Administrator, follow these simple steps:
- Navigate to the Dashboard;
- Click on + Invite;
- Type in the First Name, Last Name and Email of the person you would like to invite to the team;
- Select the Administrator user access by checking off the corresponding box;
- Select Invite.
For further details on how to manage the users on a team, visit this help article.
Note: only Administrators can invite Administrators to the database.