Types of User Roles
In Athennian there are four different types of user roles:
In this article we will go over the rights and restrictions attached to the Summary-Only user role in Athennian.
General Overview of the Summary-Only User
The Summary-Only user role only has access to shared resources and that with only limited viewing capabilities. This means that the Summary-Only user can can only view the full list of entities in the database, and can only view the following sections of an entity's profile:
- Relationships > Org Charts
- Relationships > Interests
- Relationships > Associations
- Virtual Minute Book
In addition to this, the Summary-Only user can also generate and/or download documents from all of the sections they have access to in the entity profile.
Accessible Tabs of the Database
Inviting Summary-Only Users to the Database
To invite a user to access your database as a Summary-Only user, follow these simple steps:
- Navigate to the Dashboard;
- Click on + Invite;
- Type in the First Name, Last Name and Email of the person you would like to invite to the team;
- Select the Summary-Only user access by checking off the corresponding box;
- Select Invite.
For further details on how to manage the users on a team, visit this help article.
Note: only Administrators and Users can invite Summary-Only users to the database.