To learn how to add addresses to a person's profile in Athennian, follow these basic steps:
- Navigate to the People tab;
- Search and select the profile of the person for whom you would like to add an address;
- Navigate to the Addresses tab;
- Ensure that the address you would like to add is not yet listed;
- Select New at the top of the screen - a new window will open up;
- Select Import from Profile to import the address of another person/entity into this person's list of addresses - Note: this would most often be used if we are importing an address for a service provider, professional services firm or other type of vendor;
- If you would like to create an address from scratch, ignore the previous step and start entering the data in the various fields - Note: the only required fields are those with the asterisks. However, the more information you enter into the database, the more you get out of it;
- Enter the Address Name, add the name of an individual in the Attention line if necessary, and select the Type of address from the dropdown menu;
- In the Enter a location field, start typing the address, and let Google Maps do the searching for you. A list of addresses will appear below the field - simply select the field and watch Athennian populate the address fields below it with the address you've selected;
- Select + Add Field to add an additional field to the address such as a Suite/Apartment number, PO Box, etc.;
- Select Create in the bottom righthand corner once you've added all of the necessary information;
- In the Addresses tab of the person's profile, you will now see the new address listed there.
Athennian also allows you to merge people addresses. To learn how to do this, consult this Athennian help article.