Travel back in time and generate registers and ledgers!
Registers and Ledgers allow users export ownership information in a clean, easy to read format. These reports are generated in seconds, with the ability to export, sign or add to the Virtual Meeting Book.
When generating a Register or Ledger, users may need to look back in time, to see how the ownership was arranged historically. By adding an ‘As-at’ date, the report generated will only include securities issued as at the date selected.
1. To generate this report, from an entity record, navigate to the Securities section of the entity and click on Shares/Units
2. In the upper right, click on the Registers / Ledgers dropdown menu and select either the current share class, all share classes or shareholders
3. On the Supporting Documents page, click on the As-at Date field to select a date for the generated report. If the As-at Date field is left blank, the Register will generate as of today's date.
4. Choose the relevant Registers / Ledgers templates by clicking the left-hand selectors
5. Click on the Merge button to generate the documents. Successfully generated documents can be viewed and downloaded from the Documents section of the entity.