This article provides steps on how to search for entity information using filters. With the filters, users have the ability to apply any combination of criteria such as formation dates, Bring Forward dates, etc.
A. Create and Save a filter
- Navigate to the Entities section of the Application on the left
- Click on Filter to open up the filtering options available
- Set desired filter criteria
- Click on Apply
- Click on +Save filter
- Enter a name for the new filter to save for future use
- Click on Save
B. Search Using Saved Filters
- Navigate to the Entities section
- Click the filter dropdown picker
- Select a saved filter from the filter picker dropdown to apply the filter
C. Delete a saved filter
- Navigate to the Entities Section
- Select a saved filter from the filter picker dropdown
- Click the filter dropdown box to reveal filter options
- Click delete filter to permanently delete the filter
D. Clear applied filter
After applying a filter click the red X to the right of the filter dropdown.
Note: this does not delete the filter, just removes it from your search results.
If needed expand the filter criteria menu by clicking the filter criteria dropdown. In the bottom left of the filter criteria menu click the red clear all filters button to remove any filters.