This article will provide steps on how to effectively search for entity information using the Entity Search Bar!
How to search for entities
- Navigate to the Entities tab down the lefthand side of the application
- Click into the Search bar in the top right-hand corner of the screen
- Type in your search criteria
Note: Athennian will search for your criteria across all of the following fields:
- Entity Name
- Business Name (Registration)
- Previous Names
- Tax ID Number
- Home Registration Number
- Minute Book Number
- Client Number
- Document File Number
Search for an Entity using quotation marks
- To search by the exact name of an entity
- For example, to search for Paper Interactive Inc., use quotation marks before and after the entity name in the search bar - "Paper Interactive Inc" and hit the enter button on your keyboard
- To search for specific information contained in the profile of an entity
- For example, this can be used to search for a specific registration number - "1234567890"
Search for an entity using a Business Name
- Click into the box on the right-hand side of the search bar and select Business Name
- Type in the business name in the search bar and search
The application will search for all Registrations where the Registration type is Business name and where the business name matches your search criteria.
Search for an entity using a Tag
- Click into the box on the right-hand side of the search bar and select Tags
- Type in the tag in the search bar and search
The application will search for all entities where the tag matches your search criteria.