This article provides details on how Custom Titles work!
Custom Titles are used when the available titles/roles are not relevant to the role of the profile created. Custom titles present on Principals, profile address, contacts, Responsible Professionals, Agents, and Other Professionals
To create a new Custom Title, make sure to be in the Roles sub-section of the page;
- Click on +Roles to select a role from the drop-down list OR
- In the Custom Title field click on the pencil icon > +Add new tile
- Type in the name of the Custom Title in the Manage Custom Title sub-page
- To add more Custom Titles, click on +Add new tile or click on the trash can icon to delete an existing custom title
- Click on the Done button to save the new title(s) created
With custom titles created, the list would be available in a drop-down once the Custom field is clicked on. Use the search bar to search for specific titles without having to scroll through the entire list. The + icon when searching for a title can easily be used to add a new title to the list.