Bulk Edit for Principals, Affiliations, or Associations: You can update the status, effective date, end date, and role type across multiple records at once. Principals, Affiliations, and Associations are heavily used across all customer segments - adding bulk edit abilities will drive efficiency through the roof!
Follow the steps below to Bulk Edit, Replace, Retire & Delete an affiliation from multiple roles!
To edit, replace, retire, or delete Agents, Responsible Professionals, Other Professionals, and Contacts who have multiple roles within an entity:
- Navigate to the Affiliations tab in the entity where the bulk action will be carried out
- In the search bar, type in the name or role of the participant OR use the filters to narrow down the search and hit Apply
- Check off the Select all checkbox at the top left of the list
- Click on the selected drop-down list at the top and select an action - Bulk Edit, Bulk Replace, Bulk Retire, or Bulk Delete
- Bulk Edit - You can edit either the Status, Effective Date, End Date, Principal Role or all if applicable and click Apply.
Bulk Replace - In the Replacement profile page, select the Profile type either as an Entity or a Person. Note: The Profile Type for a Responsible Professional can only be a Person.
Click on + Address to add an address for the profile. If more than one address is selected, click on the re-order button to align as needed.
Add the Effective Date and click on Replace. The replaced profile will have an inactive status and the replacement profile will have a confirmed status.
- Bulk Retire - Enter an Effective Date and click on the Retire button.
- Bulk Delete - Click on the Delete button. Note: This is a permanent change and cannot be reverted.