We’ll be rolling out improvements to this area, and the workflows it includes, on October 11th. The improvements made to this section will reduce clicks by up to 50%. Want to see what’s coming? Switch on the “Early Access” toggle in the top right-hand corner of your dashboard to familiarize yourself with the upcoming changes. Click here to learn more.
For more information about Shared Addresses, check out Understanding Profile and Shared Addresses.
Within the entity, navigate to General > Addresses > Profile, click the blue New button and populate the data required in the pop-up box.
Tab 1. Details
- Select the Address Type (Business, Mailing, etc.)
Add the Effective Date and/or End Date by selecting the date on the pop-up calendar. If entered manually, ensure that the date is in a YYYY-MM-DD format.
Note: Date fields are not required, and they can be left blank.
- Check that the status is Confirmed, or adjust the status if entering in old historical addresses
- Add any Notes about the address, if needed
- Once the Details have been populated, click Next
Tab 2. Addresses
The address screen is integrated with Google Maps, searching for an address here will automatically populate the required fields.
- Click in the Enter a location field at the top of the window
- Type the address being entered, and select from the dropdown list that appears
- If not all fields populate, type in any additional information
- To add fields such as Attention, PO Box or Suite Number, click on Add Field
- Once the address has been added, click Next
Tab 3. Communications
Communications on addresses are used to add contact information that is specific to a particular address. For example, a front desk phone number or generic email address.
- In the Type field, select the type of contact information being added, (Phone, Email, etc.)
- In the Value field, type in the phone number or email address
- Use the Description field to add any other specific information about the contact details
- When done, click Add
- If additional communication information is available, click + Communication and repeat the steps above
- When any contact information has been added, Next
Tab 4. Review
The Review tab will summarize all relevant information to ensure it has been entered accurately.
- If any updates are required, click the Back button and make any corrections
- Once everything is confirmed accurate, click the Save button at the bottom right-hand corner of the box