In Athennian, we've introduced a new feature to help you manage and manipulate multiple pages within a PDF document. This functionality is useful for updating and organizing documents such as Minute Books that contain multiple pages. In this guide, we'll walk you through the process of bulk updating PDF pages in Athenian.
Note: This feature requires our Enterprise Software Package.
Open the PDF document
- Within your Minute Book, locate and open the PDF document you wish to update.
- If page manipulation is enabled, you will see a side panel icon when opening the PDF
Select multiple pages
- In the side panel, at the bottom of the page, click on the "Select Multiple Pages" button at the bottom right.
- Choose the pages you’d like to replace, delete, rotate or manage.
Manipulate selected pages
- After selecting the pages, various action options will appear at the top of the side panel.
- These options include the ability to rotate, insert blank pages, replace, extract, delete, or move the selected pages.
Example: Replace pages
- Click on the "Replace" button.
- You'll have the option to replace the selected pages with a URL or a local file from your desktop.
- Click on "Choose a file" and select the documents you want to replace the other PDF pages.
- Upload the new pages and click on "Replace".
- After making all the necessary adjustments, click on the "Save" icon on the right side of the panel.
With these steps, you can easily bulk update and manipulate PDF documents in Athennian. This feature streamlines the process of managing large documents and ensures that your PDFs are well-organized and up-to-date, making you transaction-ready at all times.