This week, Athennian's Product and Engineering team focused on significant improvements across three key areas. We’ve updated some things in DXT and Documents for smoother operations, fine-tuned the platform's performance and overall System Health, and worked on the API to better fit customers' evolving needs. Take a look at our detailed list of items below:
Application Updates and System Health:
- People Search function is now working seamlessly.
- Improved post R&P migration performance, addressing task loading times.
- Resolved bugs related to the inability to delete Empty Shareholding and Search function issues.
- Enhanced our Read-Only users interaction with Tasks.
- Fixed the wording on the email that is sent when inviting a user to a group without any expiration date.
- Addressed display issues on the Overview page, ensuring the Contact displays the selected address from Affiliations.
- Fixed the issue of being unable to click "Join Athennian Now" via the invitation link.
- Fixed missing hyperlinks in Principals/Affiliations/Associations to Entity/People records in R&P/Access.
- Implemented new email templates
- Added "Add" button to all areas with Profile in the Access Section.
- Enabled Post migrated read-only users to view data within the app.
- Ensured that Documents and Folders are copied when creating a new entity from a template for new R&P users.
- Excluded test data/duplicates from dropdown lists during migration in R&P/Access.
- Updated shared address communications to reflect in associated registrations.
- Fixed the problem of not being able to edit templates/documents in MS Office Online due to session expiration.
- Addressed the inability to merge documents from Merge/Amalgamate Task
- We’ve continued backend work on the API enhancements across securities, documents, registrations and affiliations.
Document Automation & DXT Coding:
- Addressed the problem of hidden profiles appearing in DXT.
- Ensured entity_registrations collection is included in the legacy variables list in DXT.
- Resolved the overlap of text in Supporting Documents modal.
- Resolved issues with Bulk Doc Generation workflow not generating documents.