We're pleased to update you on the ongoing efforts of our team to elevate system performance in Athennian. In today’s release, we've actively tackled key issues, introduced new features, and implemented overall improvements to continually enhance your team's experience. Our commitment to restoring optimal system performance remains steadfast this week.
- Successfully restored tags in the People page view, providing better visibility and people filtering.
- Reinstated the ability to search by tags in the People page, simplifying tag-based searches.
- Effectively resolved the issue where changes to the People record status would revert upon navigating away from the page, leading to partial updates being saved.
- Addressed an issue where a warning message was not appearing in the associated entities while utilizing the Merge/Amalgamate Task. Users will now see an amalgamation note on any entity included in a pending or complete merger.
- Restored the Merge/Amalgamate icon in the Entities page list view to give visibility into entities involved in amalgamations at first glance.
- Enhanced the Overview page to display the jurisdiction country even if the jurisdiction region has not been set. Giving clarity as to where the entity is formed.
Stay tuned for additional updates and improvements. We are continuing our work on addressing performance issues in securities, document generation, and affiliations. Our performance updates undergo rigorous QA processes, including robust testing on load capacity and overall speed response, to ensure swift and effective deployment of fixes once they are ready. Thank you for your patience. We'll keep you informed as we make progress.