This evening we released a series of improvements to address performance and consistency through out Athennian. The detailed list is as follows:
- Enhanced the window design for creating new entities, now visible in various workflows including entity creation from the Entities page and during relationship additions.
- Implemented a loading icon for the Documents and Minute Book sections to indicate when large entity records are being loaded.
- Introduced performance enhancements in the Audit Trail and across Securities for a smoother, more efficient experience.
- Fixed an issue in Securities where the loading screens were not displaying information correctly when switching between Classes.
- Improved document navigation in the Minute Book by keeping the document list visible at all times and ensuring only the selected document is shown.
- Added a loading spinner for loading responsible professionals in the compliance section and eliminated the misleading “No Responsible Professionals” message when they are present.
- Fixed an issue where inactive addresses would display on the People page.