This week’s updates are hyper-focused on improving our platform's Access Section usability, flexibility, and performance.
- Access Section: We’ve refined the Access Group section so it’s more consistent in functionality, performance and design
- Tool Stability: The tool we use to introduce clients to the new Role & Permissions feature has been worked on to become more robust
- Permissioning and Navigation: User Profiles have been upgraded to provide more detail and visibility
- System Health: We’ve fixed a few bugs to help increase functionality and navigation
For the full list of improvements see below.
✨WHAT'S NEW & FIXED
- The number of records for the All People Group displayed in Access now matches the number displayed within the Access Group.
- Read-only and Summary Only users will no longer see the delete or save buttons in early access.
- UX updates now ensure we have default values selected when creating entities or people
- You can now see a user’s role and title in the Access Section which provides more accuracy and visibility for Administrators
- Structural updates have been made to the migration tools used for roles and permissions
- Users can now click on and open principals, affiliations and associations without running into any errors