We're excited to share the latest updates with you! This week, our development efforts were focused on enhancements that span across error handling, API capabilities, overall system performance, along with the introduction of new features. Here’s a high-level overview of the areas we’ve worked on:
API Functionality and Data Access: Our team has been heavily focused on expanding API functionality within entities, registrations and addresses. We’ve also worked on Roles and Permissions and the data editing and access pertaining to these roles and user levels.
System Optimization and Performance: The optimization of entity and people query responses continued this week, driving application efficiency and overall performance.
- Error Handling and User Messages: We’ve addressed multiple error messaging and handling in shareholdings, certificates and bulk document generation workflows.
For the full list of improvements see below.
✨WHAT'S NEW & FIXED
- Resolved the "Error in change to shareholding" message for Shareholder Name Change.
- Fixed the "Error in change to certificates" 404 ERROR for Share Certificate Replacement.
- Backend API work in entity, addresses and registration collection.
- Fixed the issue where BDG had no consumers attached to the queue.
- Successfully addressed Exercise of options securities for migrations.
- Rectified the problem in R&P Entity Groups where a user with revoked access still had an "Active" status.
- Added the ability for admins to edit user names and emails.
- Ensured the Migration Tool doesn't migrate accounts that are only part of excluded [training] teams into the system.
- Optimized the entity query response.
- Optimized the people's query response.
- Fixed the Word Online issue in the Templates tab under R&P, preventing the "Sorry, we ran into a problem" error.